The mission of the Alumni association is to continually build and grow an organization of devoted and proud ECT graduates committed to preserving and promoting the rich history and traditions of the Emirates College of Technology. The alumni association is dedicated to being an organization that all alumni, faculty, students and the greater community can become connected to and feel welcomed within at all times.
- Receive Alumni newsletters
- Communicate with Alumni through social media (Facebook-Twitter)
- Special discounts at restaurants, Megastores, Hotels, etc.
- Special discounts for self-development courses at the college
- Accessibility to College Learning Resources (Library)
- Academic & professional counselling services
- Career counselling & development services
- Utilization of college resources
- Participation in annual events held by the College
- Participation in College social and cultural activities
- Participation in college sports activities
- Special invitations and seat places in the college events
The Office of Career Development provides a comprehensive career development process that includes career coaching, major/career assessment, job search assistance, and multiple experiential learning options for students & alumni. Our services provide students and alumni with the knowledge and resources to make informed career choices and personal skills to reach their objective.
Career Development Office Objectives
- Assist all students to choose their majors according to their interests, personal skills, and aptitudes.
- Enrich students’ skills to build their professional CVs.
- Help students to identify the effective ways in searching for a job.
- Prepare students to pass the job interviews.
- Enabling students/alumni to set a self-development plan.
For Any Further Assistance, please head to Career Development Office, Tel: 02 626 60 10 Ext: 269 Email: [email protected]