The Office of Career Development provides a comprehensive career development process that includes career coaching, major/career assessment, job search assistance, and multiple experiential learning options for students & alumni.
Our services provide students and alumni with the knowledge and resources to make informed career choices and the personal skills to reach their objective.
Career Development Office Objectives
For Any Further Assistance, please head to Career Development Office in male campus 4th floor,
- Assist all students to choose their majors according to their interests, personal skills and aptitudes.
- Enrich students’ skills to build their professional CVs.
- Help students to identify the effective ways in searching for a job.
- Prepare students to pass the job interviews.
- Enabling students/alumni to set a self-development plan.
Tel : 02 626 60 10 Ext : 269