- Prof. Suzan Elkalliny is the professor& Dean of the Faculty of Media & PR at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi.
- Prof Suzan obtained a PhD from Cairo University in Egypt, Prior to this; she received her Master from the University of Cairo, and her Bachelor degree from the University of Cairo.
- Prior to joining ECT, Prof Suzan Elkalliny worked as a Dean of Faculty of art at AinShams University in Egypt & Director of the Middle East research centre in Egypt
Prof. Dhiaf is the Dean of Business Faculty at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi. He is a faculty member at the Department of Industrial Management. He earned his PhD from ENSAM de Paris- France. He has more than 20 years of teaching, consulting and research experience in Tunisia and abroad. Prof. Dhiaf has invested his experience in designing and developing a set of academic programs (Bachelor and Master levels) according to the national and international standards as well as the re-accreditation of the Business programs. In addition, he co-pilot the international accreditation ACBSP program for the Business Faculty in 2018.
Also, Prof. Dhiaf occupied many administrative positions such as Dean of Faculty of Business, Campus Director, Department Chair, Master Coordinator, Chair of the Exam committee etc.
His papers have been published in International peer-reviewed Journals and he’s a reviewer for many academic Scientific Journals and editorial board member of several International Conferences. He has supervised a number of Masters and PhD theses in his field.
- Li Jiang, Mohamed Dhiaf, Junfeng Dong, Changyong Liang & Shuping Zhao, (2019), “A travelling salesman problem with time windows for the last mile delivery in online shopping”, International Journal of Production Research.
- Haj Khalifa, A. & Mohamed Dhiaf, (2019), “Do ICTs Affect the Supply Chain Performance? Evidence from Tunisian Food Sector”, in Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research.
- Noura Smiti, Mohamed M. Dhiaf, Bassem Jarboui and Saıd Hanafi, (2018), “ Skewed general variable neighbourhood search for the cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem”, International Transactions in Operational Research, Vol14, Issue, 1. DOI: 10.1111/itor.12513.
- Mounir Ben Aissa, Ilhem Slama, Mohamed M. Dhiaf, (2018), “ REVERSE LOGISTICS NETWORK PROBLEM USING SIMULATED ANNEALING WITH AND WITHOUT PRIORITY-ALGORITHM”, Archives of Transport, Vol. 43, Issue 3, pp:7-17.
- Sawssen ben Ammar, Taicir Loukil and Mohamed Dhiaf, (2017), “Multi-criteria Approach for Assessing the Logistics Performance of Industrial Purchase: Empirical Study of Tunisian Manufacturing Company”, International Journal of Applied Management Science, Volume 9, issue 4.
Ghassan Al-Qaimari is a Professor of Computer Science and Software Engineering, and the Provost and Chief Academic Officer of Emirates College of Technology in Abu Dhabi since May 2016. He is currently the Acting Dean of the newly established Faculty of Engineering.
He has a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master Degree in Computer Engineering from University of Detroit Mercy He received his PhD in Computer Science and Software Engineering from Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh in 1994.
During the period from January 2004 to May 2016, Dr. Al-Qaimari held a number of executive management positions, including Founding President of Fujairah College, and Head of the Faculty of Information Technology at the University of Wollongong in Dubai. He has also held tenured faculty positions at RMIT University in Melbourne (1995-2003).
Dr. Al-Qaimari has taught a variety of advanced undergraduate and postgraduate courses, Human-Computer Interaction, Software Engineering, Usability Engineering, Intelligent Systems, and Object-Oriented Databases. He is the author and co-author of more than 100 refereed journal and conference articles and book chapters. He gave numerous presentations at international forums and served as a member of different conference committees. He is on the editorial boards of a number of Journals, and he is a member of a number of professional organizations around the world. As a researcher and IT expert, Dr. Al-Qaimari has over 20 years of experience in industry consulting and has been actively involved with major industry players, such as IBM, Telstra and Mercedes-Benz.
Selected publications: (for a complete list please refer to scholar.google.com)
- Faisal, S. & Al-Qaimari, G. (2020), “WhatsApp Acceptance: A Comparison between Individualistic and Collectivistic Cultures”. In the IBIMA Journal of Internet Social Networking and Virtual Communities. ISSN: 2166-0794. https://ibimapublishing.com/articles/JISNVC/2020/914643/
- Faisal, S. & Al-Qaimari, G. (2019), “Persuasive System Design Principles that Impact the Usability of Smartphone Applications,” In the IBIMA Business Review-Journal: Volume 2019. Article ID 580715, ISSN: 1947-3788. https://ibimapublishing.com/articles/IBIMABR/2019/580715/
- Al-Qaimari. “Global-WDLC: A Web Development Strategy That Supports Internationalization, Localization And Usability Evaluation”. In the Proceedings of Oxford Business and Economics Conference, Oxford, England, June 22-24, 2008.
- G. Al-Qaimari and D. McRostie, “Evaluating User Performance using KALDI: A Computer-Aided Usability Engineering Tool”. In the proceedings of The IASTED International Conference on Software Engineering, IASTED-SE’2006, Innsbruck, Austria – February 13-16, 2006.