Prof. Dhiaf is the Dean of Business Faculty at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi. He is a faculty member at the Department of Industrial Management. He earned his PhD from ENSAM de Paris- France. He has more than 20 years of teaching, consulting and research experience in Tunisia and abroad. Prof. Dhiaf has invested his experience in designing and developing a set of academic programs (Bachelor and Master levels) according to the national and international standards as well as the re-accreditation of the Business programs. In addition, he co-pilot the international accreditation ACBSP program for the Business Faculty in 2018.
Also, Prof. Dhiaf occupied many administrative positions such as Dean of Faculty of Business, Campus Director, Department Chair, Master Coordinator, Chair of the Exam committee etc.
His papers have been published in International peer-reviewed Journals and he’s a reviewer for many academic Scientific Journals and editorial board member of several International Conferences. He has supervised a number of Masters and PhD theses in his field.
- Li Jiang, Mohamed Dhiaf, Junfeng Dong, Changyong Liang & Shuping Zhao, (2019), “A travelling salesman problem with time windows for the last mile delivery in online shopping”, International Journal of Production Research.
- Haj Khalifa, A. & Mohamed Dhiaf, (2019), “Do ICTs Affect the Supply Chain Performance? Evidence from Tunisian Food Sector”, in Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research.
- Noura Smiti, Mohamed M. Dhiaf, Bassem Jarboui and Saıd Hanafi, (2018), “ Skewed general variable neighbourhood search for the cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem”, International Transactions in Operational Research, Vol14, Issue, 1. DOI: 10.1111/itor.12513.
- Mounir Ben Aissa, Ilhem Slama, Mohamed M. Dhiaf, (2018), “ REVERSE LOGISTICS NETWORK PROBLEM USING SIMULATED ANNEALING WITH AND WITHOUT PRIORITY-ALGORITHM”, Archives of Transport, Vol. 43, Issue 3, pp:7-17.
- Sawssen ben Ammar, Taicir Loukil and Mohamed Dhiaf, (2017), “Multi-criteria Approach for Assessing the Logistics Performance of Industrial Purchase: Empirical Study of Tunisian Manufacturing Company”, International Journal of Applied Management Science, Volume 9, issue 4.
Ghassan Al-Qaimari is a Professor of Computer Science and Software Engineering, and the Provost and Chief Academic Officer of Emirates College of Technology in Abu Dhabi since May 2016. He is currently the Acting Dean of the newly established Faculty of Engineering.
He has a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master Degree in Computer Engineering from University of Detroit Mercy He received his PhD in Computer Science and Software Engineering from Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh in 1994.
During the period from January 2004 to May 2016, Dr. Al-Qaimari held a number of executive management positions, including Founding President of Fujairah College, and Head of the Faculty of Information Technology at the University of Wollongong in Dubai. He has also held tenured faculty positions at RMIT University in Melbourne (1995-2003).
Dr. Al-Qaimari has taught a variety of advanced undergraduate and postgraduate courses, Human-Computer Interaction, Software Engineering, Usability Engineering, Intelligent Systems, and Object-Oriented Databases. He is the author and co-author of more than 100 refereed journal and conference articles and book chapters. He gave numerous presentations at international forums and served as a member of different conference committees. He is on the editorial boards of a number of Journals, and he is a member of a number of professional organizations around the world. As a researcher and IT expert, Dr. Al-Qaimari has over 20 years of experience in industry consulting and has been actively involved with major industry players, such as IBM, Telstra and Mercedes-Benz.
Selected publications: (for a complete list please refer to scholar.google.com)
- Faisal, S. & Al-Qaimari, G. (2020), “WhatsApp Acceptance: A Comparison between Individualistic and Collectivistic Cultures”. In the IBIMA Journal of Internet Social Networking and Virtual Communities. ISSN: 2166-0794. https://ibimapublishing.com/articles/JISNVC/2020/914643/
- Faisal, S. & Al-Qaimari, G. (2019), “Persuasive System Design Principles that Impact the Usability of Smartphone Applications,” In the IBIMA Business Review-Journal: Volume 2019. Article ID 580715, ISSN: 1947-3788. https://ibimapublishing.com/articles/IBIMABR/2019/580715/
- Al-Qaimari. “Global-WDLC: A Web Development Strategy That Supports Internationalization, Localization And Usability Evaluation”. In the Proceedings of Oxford Business and Economics Conference, Oxford, England, June 22-24, 2008.
- G. Al-Qaimari and D. McRostie, “Evaluating User Performance using KALDI: A Computer-Aided Usability Engineering Tool”. In the proceedings of The IASTED International Conference on Software Engineering, IASTED-SE’2006, Innsbruck, Austria – February 13-16, 2006.
- Prof. Dr. Abu Jayyab is a Dean of Health Sciences & Medical Sciences and Medical at the Emirate University College of Technology (ECT), Abu Dhabi UAE. He also involves in the Design and Accreditation of Health and Medical Sciences at Emirates College of Technology (ECT); Prior to joining ECT, he was the Consultant of Academic Affairs, Chief Academic Officer &International Academic Advisor, at Royal Medical University. Amman, Jordan; Chairman of development of Medical and Health Programs at Syrian University for Science and Technology- Damascus. Syria. Member of Accreditation Committee and Head of the Internship and Training Central Committee (1999=2010) at Ajman University, UAE
- Prof. Abu Jayyab has more than 30 years in academia in teaching, research and administration. He established and designed several programs in the medical and health sciences. He was the founder of Pharmacy colleges in Alzytoona University in Jordan (Dean 1994), Ajman University, International University for Sciences and Technology (1998-2010) and Syrian University for Science and Technology in Syria 2010-2012). He is also the founder of the Faculty of Health at ECT and he developed the Bachelor of Applied Health Sciences degree in Health Information management at the Emirates College of Technology which received accreditation by the UAE Commission for Academic Accreditation and opened in 2015.
- Prof. Dr. Abu Jayyab advises numerous academic organizations and supporting them in developing strategic plans in alignment with their vision and mission. Simultaneously, he designs and develops medical and health academic programs to expand and diversify colleges and universities educational offering, according to their strategic roadmap ensuring compliance with various national and international accrediting bodies.
- Prof. Dr. Abu Jayyab is a fellow and member of several professional and scholastic associations & societies in medical & health fields. Founding a new Private Colleges of Pharmacy, Medicine, and Dentistry, in many places.
- He has presented research papers in various national & international conferences. He has also participated in a number of Conferences / Seminars / Workshops as a Guest Speaker.
- Recently, he participated in international conferences in four research papers, as a speaker, related to coronavirus infection, where he showed through his analyzes of viral infection, indicating a link with blood elements as a primary goal of the virus, which in turn exacerbates chronic infections or asthma present in some people, and this correct diagnosis through this hypothesis for a proper diagnosis obtained certificates Appreciation and Recognition as it opened the horizons for the treatment of these people in the late stages of the COVID-19 infection to save their lives and protect them from sudden death.
- The following are the website link to the clinical centres in the USA that using my published research, which has been published at the University of Sharjah, (UOS) Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences, 2 (3), 1-16, 2005 (Attached), where it expresses new discoveries in the field of hypercholesterolemia and amino acids, treatment, credibility, and creativity, in order to raise the reputation of the medical centre in the treatment and diagnosis. I am the first researcher who found the relation between human cholesterol and amino acids (see the attached documents)
- He produced more than 100 papers published on national and international journals.
- He received the GOLD MEDAL for UAE by ABI in 2009 (USA) as an extraordinary distinction of meritorious achievement.
- Selected as one of the 2000 Outstanding Scientist of the 20th century in honour of my outstanding contribution in the field of Pharmacology, Nutrition and Pharmaceutics on 25th July 2009, by the International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.
Selected publications: (for a complete list please refer to this link/CV)
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, CRP is an important Parameter to Distinguish Between Coronavirus (COVID-2019) Infection and Bacterial Infection or Inflammation Developed due to Coronavirus (COVID-2019) infection” has been accepted towards Oral Presentation at Palliative care 2020 held during June 10th, 2020 in London, UK. ” Webinar on Towards Hospice and Palliative Care. London – England, 10 June 2020.
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, Blood Cells Main Targets Of Coronavirus COVID 19 Infections ” has been accepted towards Oral Presentation at Palliative care 2020 held during June 10th, 2020 in London, UK. ” Webinar on Towards Hospice and Palliative Care, London – England, 10 June 2020.
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, Nutritional Pharmacology Aspects and Potential Clinical Uses of Clove Essential Oil in the Treatment of Coronavirus infection and Possibility Protect from Coronavirus (COID-19) induced Sudden Death due to the Embolism, Personalized Medicine and Novel Therapy in the time of COVID-19, May 18, 2020, Webinar Berlin, Germany
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, Pharmacological Aspects and Potential New Clinical Applications of Taurine and Bromocriptine” the International Journal of Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJASEAT), Volume-7, Issue-3 ( Jul 2019 ) and the Volume-6, Issue-4, Spl. Iss-2. http://iraj.in/journal/IJASEAT/paper_detail.php?paper_id=14727&name=Pharmacological_Aspects_and_Potential_New_Clinical_Applications_of_Taurine_and_Bromocriptine
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, Speaker; A new Bachelor’s Degree Program in Health Information Management in the United Arab Emirates: Curriculum Content based on new Development Approaches 2nd Nursing Conference 2016 Millennium Al Wahda Abu Dhabi UAE 18th March 2016. https://www.google.com/search?q=2nd+Nursing+Conference+2016+Millennium+Al+Wahda+Abu+Dhabi+UAE++18th+March,+2016.&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj1uouugrPlAhVE1eAKHXyZAnkQsAR6BAgIEAE&biw=1131&bih=686