FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The mission of the Management department at ECT is to: maintain a challenging learning environment that fosters excellence through the courses being delivered which helps in developing business professionals through innovative learning tools; technology, applied learning, research, and collaboration with different organizations in the local business community.
- Instill within the students the motivation and desire to follow sound moral judgment in personal and professional roles.
- Strengthen the business judgment of graduates by providing a capability for critical thinking, creative problem solving, and innovative decision-making processes in an organizational setting.
- Improve students’ abilities to utilize management science techniques in resolving complex business problems.
- Promote students understanding of the relationships among business functions and their respective roles in the overall management of the firm.
- Strengthen the students’ abilities and skills to work effectively in teams.
- Equip students with the knowledge to guide their organization during periods of change.
- Prepare the graduates to assume leadership positions in organizations, locally and in multicultural organizations.
|Dr. Mohamed Mahjoub Dhiaf||Dean/Professor|
|Dr. Ajayeb Salama Salman Abu-Da’abes||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Anis Bachta||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Elarbi El Karoui||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Moataz Amayri||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Zuhair Dalal||Senior Lecturer|
|Dr. Nizar Yousef S. Al-Abed||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Mohammed Mahmoud Hassan Ananzeh||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Ala’eldin Mohammad Awawdeh||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Mohammad Hani Ahmad R. Zaid Al Kilani||Assistant Professor|