To provide the Emirate community with qualified graduates both academically and practically in the field of media and public relations in order to keep up with the modern technologies, and in turn, help improve the community and fill the human and development gaps in terms of education and research.
- Improve students’ personalities and develop their knowledge and practical skills in this field through the application of significant methodology.
- Connect students to both academic and practical knowledge in this field in addition to updating their knowledge.
- Qualify human competences in this field in line with the labor market demands in order to meet the needs of the Emirati community.
- Develop students’ skills and capacities in media practices in addition to equipping them with the basics, principles, theories, concepts and modern communication techniques that may help them practice media and public relations, professionals.
- Enrich scientific research and qualify students to pursue higher studies’ programs.
- Serve the community and achieve continuous learning through training and consulting courses in addition to scientific workshops in the various media fields.
- Achieve productive cooperation with different media institutions.
|Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Fyadh||Associate Professor, Dean of Faculty of Media|
|Dr. Amgad Awad Abdel Aziz||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Abdul Malek Al Danani||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Abdul Azeez Al Jibouri||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Eltahir Awad Basha||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Maeen Saleh||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Amor ben Amor||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Khalid Ahmad Dirar||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Mounira Bennecib||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Ryadh Ben Amor||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Yasir Yousif Awadelkareem Aboalgasim||Assistant Professor|
|Prof. Suzan Youssef Ahmed Elkalliny||Professor|