Dr. Amina Toumi
- Dr. Amina Toumi is Assistant Professor at Emirates College of Technology, Health Information Management (HIM) Program since 2012.
- Dr. Amina Toumi obtained her PhD Thesis (2014) in Bio-Engineering from National School of Engineering of Sfax (Tunisia) with the collaboration of Tokyo University of Medicine (Japan). Prior to this, she received her Master’s degree (2007) of Biotechnology and Immunology Applied to the Contagious Diseases from the Faculty of Pharmacy of Monsatir (Tunisia) and her Engineer’s degree (2004) in Biological Engineering from the National School of Engineering of Sfax (Tunisia).
- Dr Amina is involved for developing new Bachelor programs under the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Prior to joining ECT, Dr. Amina worked as Assistant at higher institute of Technological Studies in Tunisia.
- Amina Toumi, et al., (2017), Role of FOXP3 gene polymorphism in the susceptibility to Tunisianendemic Pemphigus Foliaceus. Immunol Lett. p: 105- 11.
- Amina Toumi, et al. (2016) «Elevated Prolactin levels in Patients with Pemphigus Foliaceus: Associations with disease onset? ». Clinical Journal of Dermatology and Therapy. Volume 3 • Issue 1 • 100017
- Toumi A, et al. (2015) Is there any relationship between polymorphism of Heat Shock Protein 70 genes and Pemphigus foliaceus?, Immunol Lett. 2015 Apr;164(2):94-9.
- Amina Toumi, et al. (2013), « Autoimmune reactivity against precursor form of desmoglein 1 in healthy Tunisians in the area of endemic pemphigus foliaceus », Journal of Dermatological Science.
- Amina Toumi, et al. (2013) « Cytokine Gene Polymorphisms in Tunisian Endemic Pemphigus Foliaceus: A Possible Role of IL-4 variants ». Human Immunology 74 658–665.