Dr. Anas Ali Al.Qudah
Dr Anas has a PhD from Finance Faculty, the University of Banking and Financial Sciences, Jordan. He obtained his master’s degree from Finance Faculty, University of Banking and Financial Sciences, and his bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the Faculty of Business, Muta University, Jordan. He has also supervised two PhD students in Jordan and Malaysia as a Co-Supervisor 2017, 2019 respectively.
Prior to joining ECT at 2016, Dr Anas worked as an Assistant Professor in Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, at Jabara University, and Al-Balqa` Applied University, Jordan.
Dr Anas joined some international conferences around the world; USA, Jordan, Czech Republic, Lebanon, Italy, Morocco, Algeria and Saudi Arabia. Also, he has a certificate from Keesler centre (Mississippi State-USA) as a Financial Manager 2008.
- Qudah .A, Aloulou .M, (2020), “Empirical test for the relationship between the Bitcoin using historical data with (Inflation rate, foreign trade and GDP) and the possibility to use the Bitcoin as a hedge against inflation: Evidence from GCC countries” International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research. volume 9 issue 02 (2020). PP: 5095 – 5103. (Scopus: Q3).
- Qudah .A, (2019), Book: “Advanced Corporate Finance.” Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (September 6, 2019), Language: English, ISBN-10: 6200305617, ISBN-13: 978-6200305619, Paperback: 224 pages.
- Qudah .A, (2017), “The Gap between the Returns that Calculated by Capital Asset Pricing Model and the Actual Returns in Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX): Evidence from the United Arab Emirates” Asian Social Science; Vol. 13, No. 3; 2017, ISSN 1911-2017, E-ISSN 1911-2025, PP: 126-134. (Scopus: Q3)
- Qudah .A, (2017), “The Factors that Affecting on the Consumers’ Continuing to Use Internet Services in the Banking Industry: Empirical Evidence from Abu Dhabi, UAE” Modern Applied Science; Vol. 11, No. 4; 2017. ISSN 1913-1844 E-ISSN 1913-1852. PP: 45-54 (Scopus: Q2)
- Qudah .A, (2017), “The Relationship between Capital Structure and Financial Performance in the Companies Listed in Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange: Evidence from the United Arab Emirates” Review of European Studies; Vol. 9, No. 2; 2017. ISSN 1918-7173 E-ISSN 1918-718. PP: 1- 9 (Scopus: Q2).
Al.Qudah .A, (2016), Book: “Special Topics in Financial Management.” Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (September 6, 2016), Language: English, ISBN-10: 3659827010, ISBN-13: 978-3659827013, Paperback: 200 pages.