Dr. Fathi Awad
- Dr. Fathi obtained his PhD (2014) from Anna University in India. Prior to this, he received his Master (2007) and Bachelor degree (2002) from Al Neelain University in Sudan.
- Prior to joining ECT, Dr. Fathi Awad worked as a teaching staff :
- Red Sea University – Port Sudan- Sudan.
- Friedrich Schiller University Jena – Germany (Postdoc)
- Fathi A, Christina Wichmann,Petra Rösch, and Jürgen Popp. Raman Spectroscopy for Characterization of Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy against Staphyloccocus epidermidis. J Raman Spectrosc. 2018;1–4. https://doi.org/ 10.1002/jrs.5486.
- Kanniyappan, U, Manoharan, Y, Fathi, A, Vadivel, J & Prakasa, RA, Dornadula, K & Munusamy BD & Singaravelu, G 2013,‘Native fluorescence and Time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopic characterization of normal and malignant oral tissues under UV excitation – an in vitro Study’, Journal of Fluorescence, DOI: 10.1007/s10895-013-1335-2.
- – Fathi, A, Chandrasekaran, R, Narayanasamy, M, Prakasa, RA & Singaravelu, G 2014, ‘Steady-state and Fluorescence Lifetime Spectroscopy for Identification and Classification of Bacterial Pathogens’, Journal Of Biomedical Spectroscopy & Imaging,doi.10.3233/BSI-140095.