Dr. Haitham Alali
- Haitham Alali is an associate professor in the Health Management Dept. at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi.
Haitham Alali holds a PhD degree from the National University of Malaysia (UKM)/Malaysia in Systems Science and Management (QS Global World Ranking = 160). He awarded the “Zamalah UKM” Research Scholarship from UKM university as a result of his research contributions. He received the best paper award in two international conferences.
- Prior to getting his doctorate, Haitham Alali completed his Diploma degree (a four years Diploma course) at Rufidah College of Nursing/ Ministry of Health- Jordan; he worked at the Ministry of Health as a Registered Nurse and shift incharge in 2000. Shortly after completing his Diploma degree, he received a Bachelor Degree in Health Administration from the faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences/ RedSea University. Then, he received a master degree in Management Information Systems from the University of Banking and Financial Sciences/ Jordan.
- Prior to joining ECT, he worked as Assistant Dean of Business Faculty for Quality Assurance and Deputy president of Measurement and Evaluation Unit at Amman Arab University/ Jordan.
Selected publications: (for a complete list please refer to this link/CV)
- Alali, H., (Accepted for publication). eFAWATEER.com As an Electronic Bill Payment Service: The Case of Jordan. International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology. (Q2 Scopus)
- Alali, H., Wishah, R., & Al-Weshah, G. (2019). The Demarketing of Energy Drinks Using Facebook Media: A Healthcare Perspective. International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology, 9(3), 835-840. (Q2 Scopus)
- Haitham Alali, MI Nofal, and Malek Alharafsheh (2019), Business Intelligence Implementation Success Framework: A Literature Review. European Journal of Business and Management. Vol 11, No 6 (EBSCO)
- Zaid Alabaddi, Haitham Alali, Arwa Rahahleh, Khaled Abdrabbo (2019), The Relative Importance of the Critical Success Factors of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems in Jordanian Pharmaceutical Companies. International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 14: 6465-6473 (Scopus)
- Raed Al-Wishah, Haitham Alali. (2017) Health Information Privacy and Security Framework: Supporting Electronic Medical Records in Healthcare Systems, International Journal of Innovation & Business Strategy, Vol 8, No 2 (UTM University)
- Alali H. (2017). Using Social Media to Improve Knowledge Sharing among Healthcare Practitioners, Applied Mathematics, Modeling and Computational Science International Conference (AMMCS2017,) August 20-25, 2017, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- a. This article has been published as a book chapter in “Recent Advances in Mathematical and Statistical Methods”, Springer (2018), 411-418.