Dr. Kashef Shaban
Dr. Kashef Shaban is the HoD in the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi.
Dr. Kashef Shaban obtained the 2nd PhD (1987) from Bordeaux University in France. Prior to this, he received his 1st PhD (1983) from Bordeaux University in France. Prior to this, he received his Masters (1981) from Bordeaux University in France, and his Bachelor’s degree (1976) from the University of Damascus in Syria.
Prior to joining ECT, Dr. Kashef Shaban worked as a teaching staff and clinical supervisor in:
- Ajman University of Science and Technology – Abu Dhabi – Al Fujairah.
- University of Jordan – Amman – Jordan.
- Ministry of Health (hospitals) in KSA [consultant oral & maxilla-facial surgeon].
- Dr. Kashef Shaban is involved in developing new Bachelor Programs. (Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences).
- Kashef K. Alshaban, and Lina Almasri. (2020). “HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HIM) IN THE CONTROL OF MEDICAL CLAIMS ERRORS.” International Journal of Research – Granthaalayah, 8(1), 327-335. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3662893.
- Kashef K. AlShaban, and Zainab Gul Abdul Waheed (2018). Prevalence of TMJ Disorders among the Patients Attending the Dental Clinic of Ajman University of Science and Technology –Fujairah Campus, UAE. International Journal of Dentistry, Volume 2018, Article ID 9861623, 6 pages. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9861623.
- Al Shaban, Kashef K., and Fanar M. Abdullah. (2016). “Nasal Airway Obstruction & The Quality of Life.” American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS) 16.1. 328- 333.