Dr. Ali Haj Khalifa
Dr. Ali is the Director of Institutional Research and Quality Assurance at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi. He is a faculty member at the Department of Human Resource Management.
Dr. Ali has a PhD from the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management, University of Sfax, Tunisia. He obtained his master’s degree from the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management, University of Sfax, Tunisia, and his bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management, University of Sfax, Tunisia.
He has also obtained the Habilitation degree to supervise graduate research in 2014.
Prior to joining ECT at 2013, Dr. Ali worked as an assistant professor at Higher Institute of Business Administration, at the University of Sfax, Tunisia.
He is the Champion of ACBSP international Accreditation since 2018.
- Haj Khalifa, A. & Dhiaf, M. M (2019),“Do ICTs Affect the Supply Chain Performance? Evidence from Tunisian Food Sector”, Accepted for publication in Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research.
- Haj Khalifa, A. and M. Saad, (2017), “The determinants of trust in the customer–service provider relationship: The case of Tunisian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)”, International Journal of Technology Management and Sustainable Development, Vol 16-3, pp 295-310.
- Haj Khalifa, A. and Dhiaf, M.M. (2016), “The impact of entrepreneurial education on entrepreneurial intention: the UAE context”, Polish Journal of Management Sciences, Vol14, no1.
- Hadj Khalifa, A. and Chaabane, D. (2015), “Social Business Model: An Exploratory Research”, Elixir Marketing Management, 88 (2015), pp 36156-36159.
- Hadj Khalifa (2014), “Customer-Oriented-Marketing Approaches: Similarities and Divergences”, International Journal of Advanced Research. Volume 2, Issue 1, 943-951.
- Hadj Khalifa and al, (2013), “Customer relational loyalty: proposal and validation of a measurement scale”, Elixir Marketing Management. 64 (2013) 19311-19317.
- Hadj Khalifa. A &Kammoun. M, (2013), « La confiance interpersonnelle et la confiance organisationnelle dans la relation client-banque », La revue des Sciences de Gestion, no 161/162.