Dr. Nazia Shehzad
Dr. Nazia is a competent, dynamic and seasoned academician and HR Professional with comprehensive and strategic understanding of Human Resource Management Systems and Business Issues. She is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Management at Emirates College of Technology.
Dr. Nazia has a versatile academic and industrial experience of more than 11 years. She possesses excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities along with constructive and effective training and teaching methods that promote stimulating learning environment. Her major teaching and research interests lies in the area of Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Industrial Relations.
Dr. Nazia holds a Ph.D. in Business Administration from DR. B.R. Ambedkar University, India. She obtained her master’s degree in Business Administration from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, India and completed her bachelor’s in commerce from the same University. Dr. Nazia is a gold medalist in Master of Business Administration from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, India (2006).
Prior to joining ECT in 2019, Dr. Nazia has worked with prestigious Universities and Colleges both in India and UAE.
- Jabeen, F., Albitar, Y. A. and Shehzad, N. (2019). “Perceptions and Career Choices Linked to the UAE Youths Entrepreneurial Intention”. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Bangkok, Thailand, March 5-7, 2019. (Scopus).
- Jabeen, F., Albitar, Y.A. and Shehzad, N. (2018). “Entrepreneurial Intentions of UAE Youths: Perceptions and Career Choices”. International Business Information Management Conference (31st IBIMA 2018) Milan, Italy, April 25-26, 2018. (Scopus).
- Awad, A., Lassoued, K., Shehzad, N. (2017) “The impact of Managerial Empowerment on the enforcement of Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills”. International Conference on Organization and Management (ICOM), Abu Dhabi, UAE, November 19-20, 2017.
- Shehzad, N. (2011). “Business Ethics and Corporate Governance as Anti- Corruption Tools”. National Conference on Governance in the 21st Century: Challenges and Prospects, Agra, India, February 12-14, 2011.
- Shehzad, N. (2010). “Entrepreneurship for the Future in the Development of World Class Managers”. National Seminar on Entrepreneurship, Agra, India, February 6, 2010.