Dr. Walaa Saber
Dr. Walaa Saber is an Assistant Professor in the BIT department at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi Since September 2013. She works as a Head of Business Information Technology Department since September 2015.
Dr. Walaa obtained a PhD. from Faculty of computer sciences and artificial intelligence, Helwan University, Egypt.
Prior to joining ECT, Dr. Walaa worked as a lecturer and GIS specialist
- Mahmoud, W. and Abu Daabes, A.( 2019) , “Does Social Media Affects Users’ well-being”. The IEEE- The International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT’2019). Al-Ain University, UAE, December 3-5, 2019.
- Ali Albarghothi, Walaa saber , Khaled Shaalan, ” Automatic Construction of E-Government Services Ontology from Arabic Webpages”, In Proceedings of The 4th International Conference on Arabic Computational Linguistics (ACLing 2018), Pro-cedia Computer Science, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2018.
- Walaa saber , Masun Homsi, ” DAWQAS: A Dataset for Arabic Why Question Answering System”, In Proceedings of The 4th International Conference on Arabic Computational Linguistics (ACLing 2018), Pro-cedia Computer Science, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2018.
- Walaa saber, Torky I Sultan, Mona Nasr and Ayman Khedr, (2012).Semantic Interoperability-Traditional and Ontology-Based Approaches. The first International Conference of Computing and Informatics (ICCI’2012). Faculty of Computers and Information, Helwan University, Egypt.
- Walaa saber, Elmanadili, Y. S. and Elfangary, L. M.( 2006, January). Development and Evaluation of a Semi-Automatic Generalization Module in GIS Context. The International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Information Sciences (IJICIS), 6(1). Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.