Dr. Sara Amar
Sara is a Doctor-Researcher. She works at Emirates College of Technology as an Assistant Professor, member of the Industrial Management Department.
Sara has graduated from Ibn Tofail University (Mathematics Department). Prior to that, she received an engineering degree in Supply Chain and Transport Management from the National School of Applied Sciences of Tetouan. She has published various papers and participated in national and international conferences. Her major publications include studies on decision-making, multi-criteria analysis studies, location and facility layout decision process, monitoring and evaluation.
Her current, main research interests are: Decision Making Process, Renewable Energy (optimization, Production and transmission networks) and Sustainable Development.
Sara has a deep interest in promoting awareness regarding the SDGs, especially ecological and environmental issues, Education, and youth/women empowerment.
- A Bi-criteria Distance Reduction Approach for Simple Plant Location Problem. Springer, Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation book series. https://www.springer.com/in/book/9783030052751.
- Location decision analysis: multi-facility Weber Problem. The 2nd International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Applications (IEEE), Imperial College London, London, the United Kingdom on October 21-23, 2017.
- Interactive facility layout problem: a bi-objective design. International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM) 2017 Springer France. DOI: 10.1007/s12008-017-0387-y
- Introducing MIL in urban planning: a reconsideration of MIL Cities and technology, MILID Yearbook, UNESCO MIL Celebration Week, Lithuania et Latvia (In press_24,25,26 October 2019).
- Sustainable prosperity and human potentials. Young African Leaders Journal of Development, African Union (YALJOD), Addis-Ababa, Ethiopia, Columbia University New York.