Mr. Nabil Morri
Mr. Nabil Morri is a senior lecturer in the IT department at Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi.
Mr. Nabil Morri received his master’s degree in computer science from ENSI of Tunis University in Tunisia and he has an aggregation for teaching from a ministry of high education and technology of Tunisia since 2001. He obtained a certificate of pedagogic qualification from CEGEP LEVI-LOZON of CANADA in 1998. His research is in the area of Artificial Intelligence and multi-agent system. He is registered in Ph.D. and work in the project under subject “Multi-agent modelling for Control System of Public Transport” into SMART research laboratory in Tunis university. Its objective is proposing an innovative solution to improve the mobility performance of multimodal public transport (bus, metro, and Tramway).
He is also a member in INSTICC (Institute for System and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication), ATIA (Tunisian association of artificial intelligence), ASR (American Society for Research), and ACSE (Asian Council of Science Editor)
Selected publications: (for a complete list refer to this link: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1642-9309)
- Morri, N.; Hadouaj, S. and Ben Said, L. (2020). A Key Performance Optimization Agent-based Approach for Public Transport Regulation. 6th International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems – Volume 1: VEHITS,ISBN 978-989-758-419-0, pages 252-259. DOI: 10.5220/0009417202520259. Indexation by: DBLP, Conference Proceedings Citation Index, EI, SCOPUS, Semantic Scholar, Google Scholar and Microsoft Academic.
- Morri, N.; Hadouaj, S. and Ben Said, L. (2020). Intelligent Regulation System to Optimize the Service Performance of the Public Transport. 22nd International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems – Volume 1: ICEIS,ISBN 978-989-758-423-7, pages 416-427. DOI: 10.5220/0009416104160427. Indexation by: DBLP, Conference Proceedings Citation Index, EI, SCOPUS, Semantic Scholar, Google Scholar and Microsoft Academic.
- Nabil Morri, Sameh El Hadouaj and Lamjed ben said, (2017) “A multi-agent public transport regulation system based on optimization and learning approach”, International Conference on Computer Applications & Technology (ICCAT 2017), Held from 28-29 January, in Cairo, Egypt, http://docplayer.net/63758184-Iccat-iccdmta-iccvia-2017-egypt-venue-intercontinental-city-stars-cairo.html
- Nabil Morri, Sameh El Hadouaj and Lamjed ben said, (2016) “Agent technology for Multi-criteria regulation in Public Transportation”, International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing IJMLC 2016 Vol.6, April 2016. DOI: 10.18178/ijmlc.2016.6.2.582-ISSN: 2010-3700
- Nabil Morri, Sameh El Hadouej and Lamjed Ben Said, (2015) “Multi-agent optimization model for multi-criteria Regulation of Multi-modal Public Transport”, NNGT Int. J. of Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 3, Jun 2015. DOI: 03.IJAI.2015.1.8. Publisher: IEEE Xplore.