Prof. Dr. Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab
- Prof. Dr. Abu Jayyab is a Dean of Health Sciences & Medical Sciences and Medical at the Emirate University College of Technology (ECT), Abu Dhabi UAE. He also involves in the Design and Accreditation of Health and Medical Sciences at Emirates College of Technology (ECT); Prior to joining ECT, he was the Consultant of Academic Affairs, Chief Academic Officer &International Academic Advisor, at Royal Medical University. Amman, Jordan; Chairman of development of Medical and Health Programs at Syrian University for Science and Technology- Damascus. Syria. Member of Accreditation Committee and Head of the Internship and Training Central Committee (1999=2010) at Ajman University, UAE
- Prof. Abu Jayyab has more than 30 years in academia in teaching, research and administration. He established and designed several programs in the medical and health sciences. He was the founder of Pharmacy colleges in Alzytoona University in Jordan (Dean 1994), Ajman University, International University for Sciences and Technology (1998-2010) and Syrian University for Science and Technology in Syria 2010-2012). He is also the founder of the Faculty of Health at ECT and he developed the Bachelor of Applied Health Sciences degree in Health Information management at the Emirates College of Technology which received accreditation by the UAE Commission for Academic Accreditation and opened in 2015.
- Prof. Dr. Abu Jayyab advises numerous academic organizations and supporting them in developing strategic plans in alignment with their vision and mission. Simultaneously, he designs and develops medical and health academic programs to expand and diversify colleges and universities educational offering, according to their strategic roadmap ensuring compliance with various national and international accrediting bodies.
- Prof. Dr. Abu Jayyab is a fellow and member of several professional and scholastic associations & societies in medical & health fields. Founding a new Private Colleges of Pharmacy, Medicine, and Dentistry, in many places.
- He has presented research papers in various national & international conferences. He has also participated in a number of Conferences / Seminars / Workshops as a Guest Speaker.
- Recently, he participated in international conferences in four research papers, as a speaker, related to coronavirus infection, where he showed through his analyzes of viral infection, indicating a link with blood elements as a primary goal of the virus, which in turn exacerbates chronic infections or asthma present in some people, and this correct diagnosis through this hypothesis for a proper diagnosis obtained certificates Appreciation and Recognition as it opened the horizons for the treatment of these people in the late stages of the COVID-19 infection to save their lives and protect them from sudden death.
- The following are the website link to the clinical centres in the USA that using my published research, which has been published at the University of Sharjah, (UOS) Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences, 2 (3), 1-16, 2005 (Attached), where it expresses new discoveries in the field of hypercholesterolemia and amino acids, treatment, credibility, and creativity, in order to raise the reputation of the medical centre in the treatment and diagnosis. I am the first researcher who found the relation between human cholesterol and amino acids (see the attached documents)
- He produced more than 100 papers published on national and international journals.
- He received the GOLD MEDAL for UAE by ABI in 2009 (USA) as an extraordinary distinction of meritorious achievement.
- Selected as one of the 2000 Outstanding Scientist of the 20th century in honour of my outstanding contribution in the field of Pharmacology, Nutrition and Pharmaceutics on 25th July 2009, by the International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.
Selected publications: (for a complete list please refer to this link/CV)
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, CRP is an important Parameter to Distinguish Between Coronavirus (COVID-2019) Infection and Bacterial Infection or Inflammation Developed due to Coronavirus (COVID-2019) infection” has been accepted towards Oral Presentation at Palliative care 2020 held during June 10th, 2020 in London, UK. ” Webinar on Towards Hospice and Palliative Care. London – England, 10 June 2020.
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, Blood Cells Main Targets Of Coronavirus COVID 19 Infections ” has been accepted towards Oral Presentation at Palliative care 2020 held during June 10th, 2020 in London, UK. ” Webinar on Towards Hospice and Palliative Care, London – England, 10 June 2020.
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, Nutritional Pharmacology Aspects and Potential Clinical Uses of Clove Essential Oil in the Treatment of Coronavirus infection and Possibility Protect from Coronavirus (COID-19) induced Sudden Death due to the Embolism, Personalized Medicine and Novel Therapy in the time of COVID-19, May 18, 2020, Webinar Berlin, Germany
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, Pharmacological Aspects and Potential New Clinical Applications of Taurine and Bromocriptine” the International Journal of Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJASEAT), Volume-7, Issue-3 ( Jul 2019 ) and the Volume-6, Issue-4, Spl. Iss-2. http://iraj.in/journal/IJASEAT/paper_detail.php?paper_id=14727&name=Pharmacological_Aspects_and_Potential_New_Clinical_Applications_of_Taurine_and_Bromocriptine
- Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab, Speaker; A new Bachelor’s Degree Program in Health Information Management in the United Arab Emirates: Curriculum Content based on new Development Approaches 2nd Nursing Conference 2016 Millennium Al Wahda Abu Dhabi UAE 18th March 2016. https://www.google.com/search?q=2nd+Nursing+Conference+2016+Millennium+Al+Wahda+Abu+Dhabi+UAE++18th+March,+2016.&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj1uouugrPlAhVE1eAKHXyZAnkQsAR6BAgIEAE&biw=1131&bih=686