Dear ECT Faculty and Staff:
The purpose of this OTP and it’s attachment (below), is to follow up on my previous OTP email circulars, and to update about the latest development as of 9:30 pm, tonight 21 March 2020.
- First of all, welcome back to all the ECT colleagues (faculty and staff) who have been on leave for part of the spring break, and they are joining back tomorrow morning Sunday 22 March, 2020. I am quite sure that we are all ready for a smooth start with the Distance Learning delivery of our courses, and also all other services to our students online until April 5th 2020; as per the officially received MoE instructions. Of course, I will update about any new instructions as they officially received with this regard.
- Please pay careful attention to the instructions below which have been prepared at my request earlier this evening by Mr. Saleh Jarrah, and Mr. Shah.
- On the top of that, please be reminded that it is against the law for any person to enter the ECT premises if he/she has ANY TRAVEL outside the UAE in the last 14 days. Also NO STUDENTS are allowed in the building under any circumstances. To be on the safe side, NO VISTORS are allowed into the building until further notice.
- I look forward to meeting each of the Deans and the Heads of Academic Department (HoD’s) individually, each in his/her office Tomorrow at 9:00 am Sunday 22 March, 2020.
- Zoom meetings are encouraged, and several will be arranged tomorrow. However, first priority is to the smooth and efficient course delivery through Zoom/Moodle LMS system to our students in full compliance with the detailed instructions sent to you in the previous OTP emails. The first online e-learning lecture will start 9:30 am tomorrow.
See you in your offices in the ECT tomorrow morning.
Professor Abdul Rahim Sabouni
President & CEO