The College of Applied Health and Medical Sciences is committed to preparing professional and competent practitioners. Our programs are structured to provide students with a range of knowledge, skills, and competencies that will prepare them to meet the requirements of the health care sector in the UAE. Graduates will be prepared to enter the health professions workforce and be eligible for licensure, certification, and advanced education.
- Acquire new knowledge and skills that allow students to serve as competent, compassionate and effective healthcare providers of the future in the UAE.
- Equip students with the knowledge and skills required to produce quality health professionals who are competent and culturally-sensitive practitioners, critical thinkers, problem solvers, active lifelong learners, and effective communicators.
- Prepare students to apply legal principles, policies, regulations, and standards for supervision in the healthcare delivery system in the UAE.
- Prepare students to develop their ability to apply the principles of leadership management in the healthcare field related to treatment, planning, organizing, staffing, influencing, and controlling.
- Prepare students to build and apply analytical and problem-solving techniques essential in the practices of healthcare service management.
- Prepare students to demonstrate interpersonal communication skills with healthcare professionals, clients and the public in the UAE society.
- Recruit, retain and advance a team of faculty members who are competent in the medical and health sciences, research and clinical practices deemed essential for the training and education of the students in this school and its programs.
- Involve in the community service provided by the faculty, students, and staff that promotes and addresses health disparities in communities and issues related to the promotion of health and disease prevention at local, national, and international levels
|Dr. Abdulrahim Abu Jayyab||Professor and Dean of the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences|
|Dr. Kashef Kamal Jameel Al Shaban||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Amina Eltomi||Assistant Professor|